Yelp has released its Top 100 US Restaurants for 2022 and several California spots were featured.
For the website's 9th annual list, they "first reached out to Yelpers for their favorite dining spots. Then, we ranked each by total number of submissions, ratings, reviews, and geographic representation, among other factors."
Here are the 4 California restaurants that made it onto the list and what they're known for, according to Yelp:
- Fermentation Farm, Cost Mesa (No. 3)
- "Organic dishes are available in the cafe or can be ordered to-go from the market. You can also buy some of their 200-year-old sourdough starter, or take classes on how to ferment and pickle your own vegetables."
- The Vox Kitchen, Fountain Valley (No. 11)
- "Review after review raves about their House Garlic Noodle, made with organic wheat noodles, scallions, butter, garlic, Parmesan, and a secret sauce."
- Lido Bottle Works, Newport Beach (No. 58)
- "Unique preparations, such as salmon with passion fruit curry, or venison with caramelized sunchoke. A popular weekend brunch features Spanish chorizo hash, ceviche with seasonal fish, and dulce de leche monkey bread."
- Moonshadows, Malibu (No. 86)
- "Seafood dishes, including Fried Calamari, Tuna Tartare, and Lobster and Crab Linguine. Also one the best places to catch the Malibu sunset."
Click here to see the full list.