There are many children who may not receive any special surprises this holiday season so Operation Santa Program is back connecting children of any background to generous donors! Children can write a letter to Santa with their holiday gift wish and kind strangers can 'adopt' their wish by taking the opportunity to accept wishes and provide gifts to these children. Here's how to write a letter to Santa...
1) Any family with a child who wants to write to Santa should use this "official" post office address:
- Santa Claus, 123 Elf Road, North Pole, 88888
2) Write your full name and return address in the upper left corner of the envelope. Then, apply a first-class stamp in the upper right.
3) Letters will be posted to the USPSOperationSanta.com website. Letter adoptions are NOW OPEN and will continue through December 22nd.
4) Drop the letter off at your nearest post office.
5) All letters must be postmarked by December 10th. Once letters are received, they will be posted online through December 15th and will be available for adoption through December 22nd. The sooner your letter is received, the more likely it is to be answered.